Women today are at their youngest, no matter how old they are (think about it… it makes sense). Older women no longer feel they have to uphold the common stereotypes of an “older” women, most pursuing younger men (that’s why they come to this site anyway) and finding younger feeling opportunities in life to grasp ahold of. In fact, you won’t find an older woman today that is willing to admit their younger days are over, and many are even getting into more trouble in their older years than ever before. Why? Life is your oyster and you have to make your own pearl so make it, right? Well, women of today are bound by no limits and aren’t going to take age for an answer to their many challenges in life, as the younger they act the younger they feel, which is why these 10 ways for mature women to feel younger have taken hold so gracefully.
- Keep a hip wardrobe. No you don’t have to get low-cut jeans with your butt hanging out to stay in the times, but knowing fashion and remaining within the current trends keeps you young and keeps the mystery in your age. Not only will you look younger, but you will feel younger as no one is able to determine your exact age.
- Get a piercing. Today’s women are prone to more piercings than ever before because it’s just a common practice that shows you are still hip. Whether your bellybutton, nose, eyebrow, or even your lip or something a bit discreet, you will feel a lot younger with a new glitter about you.
- Get a new hairdo. Yeah, you should keep hip in mind, as a new and trendy hairdo is sure to make you feel so much younger. The shorter the style, the younger you’ll feel, with color and highlights giving you that extra sense of your younger self.
- Take on more outdoor activities. Believe it or not, the more you do, the younger you feel. Instead of feeling tired, you begin to feel refreshed and rejuvenated after activities, even beginning to take on a younger glow and find more people in disbelief of your age.
- Get into a little trouble. Especially if you have always been high strung and pretty responsible, there is nothing that can make you feel a bit younger than getting into a little clean trouble. This doesn’t mean to go out and knock over a bank, but let your hair loose, do a little flirting, and even flash a few people; you’ll feel like a teen again.
- Take a stress free trip somewhere outrageous. Vegas, Paris, Europe, even the Yucatan, find a great place to go that just feels younger. Just because you are mature doesn’t mean you can indulge in immature ventures that are just acted upon on a whim.
- Start making a night out each week. If you are always on the move with work and family, make a night each week that is all yours and conquer it. Take your girlfriends out on a drinking binge or just find a fabulous spot to dance the night away.
- Get a cool car. The car definitely makes the woman and getting a cool Corvette or Porsche is always a great way to feel a lot younger. Yeah, this option will stress your budget if you don’t have a lot in income, which is why there are some low cost options you could also indulge in.
- Get a motorcycle. This is another of the more expensive ways to feel younger, but boy will you dominate the road in style and with a younger attitude. Feeling like a rebel has always had a way of reforming maturity and creating a younger attitude.
- Hang with a younger crowd. If you get along well with younger co-workers or even neighbors you might consider hanging out with them as well and just try some of the places that they like to go. This isn’t for everyone and you run the risk of coming out of it feeling older, but if you fully commit to it you will be surprised at how much younger this can make you feel.
Mature women are definitely defying their ages these days, seeking to feel and act a lot younger than they are. Perhaps this is their way of grasping onto life and remaining in the mix of things, while defying the feelings older age can bring on. Remaining young means taking on younger actions in life, but that doesn’t mean that you should abandon responsibility and obligations in life. Using these ways to feel younger, you can do so while remaining in a great position in life, avoiding the whole mid-life crisis behavior that usually sets in when one tries to feel younger than they are.